It’s Time Potch
Sunday 17 September 2017
Public transport to the It’s Time event at Olënpark Stadium Potchefstroom: Gates open 13:00. Official program 15:00-17:00
Taxis will be available on Sunday 17 September between Ikageng, Promosa and Mohadin.
- Tariff: a Flat rate of R10 per person from anywhere in the city to the stadium.
From 11:00 ten busses will give free transport to the stadium from the following dedicated pick up points:
Di- Caravan (Taxi rank); Ikageng station; Ext.6 (4 way stop); Ext.7 (taxi rank); Sarafina (Taxi rank); Promosa (Aksie Park – Car wash); Promosa (Oom Blue).
- At Oliënpark Stadium busses and taxis follow a specific route to a dedicated drop-off zone.
What to bring with to It’s Time Potch:
1. Hat / Sunscreen
2. Jersey / Jacket
3. Comfortable walking shoes
4. Enough liquid / food / snacks for at least 4 hours
5. Chair / picnic blanket (optional – seats in stands)
6. Small hand held umbrella
7. Any chronic medicine needed over a 4 hour period
8. Small first aid kit
10. Plastic bag to carry refuse
11. Toilet paper
12. Family, friends and neighbours
- No alcohol
- No illegal drugs
- No riding of motorbikes / quads or bicycles in the Event or Parking areas
- No glass bottles
- No naked flames / braai’s
- No firearms